Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, 2008 has been quite a year! So many exciting things and yet I don't want to bore you with a 7-page letter -- Haha! So, I'll just touch briefly on some of the most notable events to me!

· January brought my 1 year anniversary dating Kevin and settling into a new apartment with my little brother Christopher.
· April 2 Lilly was born to my brother Michael and sister-in-law Kristin and I became an auntie!
· In May I turned 27 and so far it's been a good age to me.
· June opened up a promotion opportunity for me to become the third Transcription Department Lead at SJH.
· Kevin and I got to spend the 4th of July with my family out on Lummi Island.
· I got to spend Thursdays in August in Redmond babysitting the cutest baby in the world (yes, I mean Lilly of course!).
· September and October and November were pretty uneventful. I still got to babysit Lilly one Thursday a month. It was a busy fall at work as we prepared for a software upgrade.
· December brought snow and twinkly lights and smiles by fires and wishes for you a very Merry Christmas with loved ones and many happy memories of this season of Joy!

Holiday Hugs to you!

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

I didn't know you were an auntie! Congratulations! Lilly is such a cute name. :)